Want to learn deep learning?
Follow the videos and the assignments.
- Get started with a lecture on machine learning to deep learning. This video provides a brief introduction to machine learning followed by why and where deep learning is needed.
- Learn about linear models for regression including gradient search to find model parameters.
3. Continue with linear modeling and learn about linear classification models
4. Now is the time to do some exercises to consolidate your learning.
5. With linear models behind, it is time to move on to models capable of generating nonlinear mappings. IBeginning with the biological neuron, this video introduces artificial neural networks, activation functions, and models for single neurons. Shows the need for multiple layer neural networks that are covered in Part-II of this lecture.